Stay up to date with current events
- The Big Questions Raised by Elon Musk’s Lawsuit Against OpenAI
Legal experts say the case against the start-up and its chief executive, Sam Altman, is unprecedented, and profoundly consequential for the future of A.I.
- What You Need to Know for the 2024 Tax Season
There are tax breaks for electric car purchases, SALT workarounds, benefits for retirees and a new system for eligible taxpayers to file their returns.
- Feeling Trapped, Swimming in Circles?
To get out of that dead-end job, you have to be relentless — and just get started.
- A Tax Sunset Will Change What You Owe the I.R.S.
Important regulations expire at the end of next year, thwarting tax planning and creating a monumental fiscal challenge for Congress.
- How 33-Year-Olds, the Peak Millennials, Are Shaping the U.S. Economy
Meet the 1990 and 1991 babies, a massive microgeneration in lifelong competition for America’s economic resources, reshaping the world around them.