Stay up to date with current events
- U.S. Economy Grew at 2.9% Annual Rate in Fourth Quarter
The continued growth in the fourth quarter showed the resilience of consumers and businesses in the face of inflation and rising interest rates.
- A Federal Court Blocks California’s New Medical Misinformation Law
California’s law sought to punish doctors who give patients false information about Covid-19.
- The Trump Enablers Dance On
As the ex-President runs unopposed, so far, even Facebook welcomes him back.
- Lloyd Morrisett, a Founder of ‘Sesame Street,’ Dies at 93
His observations about his 3-year-old daughter’s viewing habits led him to join Joan Ganz Cooney in creating a program that revolutionized children’s television.
- FDA Seeks More Authority to Oversee CBD Products
The agency wants Congress to intervene, saying it does not have adequate oversight powers to ensure the safety of the myriad cannabidiol products derived from hemp.