Stay up to date with current events
- Rupert Murdoch’s Retirement Raises the Curtain on His Next Act
The media mogul has stepped back from the forefront of his empire, but there’s likely more to come — like a step to cement power for his son Lachlan.
- U.A.W. Widens Strikes at G.M. and Stellantis, but Cites Progress in Ford Talks
The union designated 38 spare-parts distribution centers as additional strike targets at General Motors and Stellantis.
- As DEI Gains Ground, Identifying as Religious at Work Does, Too
Secular companies have invited employees to bring their “whole selves” to work. That increasingly includes their religion.
- U.S. and China Agree to New Economic Dialogue Format
The regular talks are intended to give both countries a venue to resolve differences.
- Rethink on Rates Caps Bad Week on Wall Street
The Federal Reserve’s message of higher rates for a longer period of time has led investors to question their assumptions.