Stay up to date with current events
- Laurel Cutler, a Power in Advertising’s Golden Age, Dies at 94
In her five decades on Madison Avenue, she cracked the glass ceiling at a time when women were rarely seen in the executive suite.
- Workers at an Activision game studio say they are forming a union.
The Game Workers Alliance represents workers at Raven Software, a studio owned by Activision Blizzard where some employees walked out in early December to protest work conditions.
- TotalEnergies and Chevron to Leave Critical Gas Field in Myanmar
Amid deteriorating human rights, an oil giant finds it can no longer make a “sufficiently positive contribution in the country.”
- Biden Administration Suspends 44 U.S. Flights by Chinese Airlines
The retaliatory move came after the Chinese government canceled American, Delta and United flights to China after some passengers tested positive for the coronavirus.
- Google Asks Court to Dismiss Texas Antitrust Case
The effort is the first time the tech giant has tried to get a government case against it tossed out.