If you purchased certain McCormick all-natural products, you may be eligible to claim up to $15 without proof of purchase thanks to a $3 million class-action settlement resolving claims the company falsely advertised the products.
The Class is made up of anyone who purchased certain McCormick products labeled as “natural” or “all-natural” between Jan. 1, 2013, and Sept. 23, 2021:
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Fiesta Citrus Seasoning
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Mexican Seasoning
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Southwest Seasoning
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Roasted Garlic and Bell Pepper Seasoning
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Savory All Purpose
- McCormick Gourmet Bourbon Spiced Pork — Recipe and Seasoning Mix
- McCormick Gourmet Creamy Parmesan and Sun-Dried Tomato Penne — Recipe and Seasoning Mix
- McCormick Gourmet Garlic & White Wine Chicken Scaloppine — Recipe and Seasoning Mix
- McCormick Gourmet Herbes de Provence Chicken and Potatoes — Recipe and Seasoning Mix
- McCormick Gourmet Smoked Paprika Chicken Taco — Recipe and Seasoning Mix
- McCormick Gourmet Smoked Sausage & Pepper Creole Jambalaya — Recipe and Seasoning Mix
Class Members who submit a valid claim form and provide proof of purchase will be eligible to receive $1 for each covered product they purchased. There is no limit on the number of products they can claim.
Without proof of purchase, Class Members may submit a claim and be eligible to receive $1 for each product purchased up to a maximum of 15.
A final hearing in the McCormick all-natural products settlement is scheduled to take place Jan. 11, 2022.
The deadline for Class Members to exclude themselves from or object to the settlement is Dec. 21, 2021.
Claim Form Deadline
Claims must be submitted no later than April 11, 2022.